Banana Bedhead....

I'm sure that Paul Mitchell would be very interested in this new hairstyle that Jax modeled last night. I've known for quite some time that Jax is pretty smart. Now I think that it's obvious that he will also be very fashion savvy. After eating his entire bowl of Spaghetti-o ravioli, I cut up some bananas for him to eat. By the way, we've mastered this new way of eating...2 forks!! While he's feeding himself with one, I'm getting the other fork loaded up with the next bite. He would get a little stingy and refuse (okay, throw a fit) to hand back the fork. So problem solved = 2 forks!! Anyway, he gets pretty sticky when eating bananas because they obviously don't slide on the fork too well. So he uses his fingers. Naturally, the perfect place to wipe your hands when you don't have a shirt is in your hair. Plus fruit is good for you, so it must be good for your hair. Although he didn't exactly say it, I know that he was thinking of calling this very trendy style Banana Bedhead. I think the Spaghetti-O mouth complements the hairstyle very well, and brings out the whiteness in his teeth.

Of course, I'll let you be the judge . . .








Comments

Thomas said…
I agree. Very cutting-edge!
Unknown said…
irVery cute hair! Jax has great style! :-)
Anonymous said…
I didn't think it was possible for him to look older than the last pics....but he does here! Bugger!
April S. said…
Jax looks SO OLD!!! He is just a cutie and I don't know that he can get any cuter!
Kimberly said…
Banana Bedhead or spaghetti-0s face...either way that smile is contagious!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party