A "Funner" Gunnar

So with each passing week Gunnar is sweeter and more fun! I love this newborn stage soooo much. He is now cooing and smiling and responding to us and his brothers...we love it. It just melts my heart when he smiles! Jax says all the time "We love our sweet Dunnar, do we momma?" Ronin used to mock my baby talk with a lot of little jibber-jabber, but now he says "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby" every time he comes up to Gunnar. I am still breastfeeding. He sometimes gets a bottle of formula during the day if he needs it. But, I am pumping at work so he doesn't always need it. He is a really good baby! His 2-month checkup was Friday, and he was doing great! Weighs almost 11 lbs now. He went with me and Karen to my post-partum checkup and her 35 week checkup. Then we went for pedicures and ate lunch at O'Charley's. He was great, and I had a fun day with my sis!


Here are some catch up pictures: (Get ready for picture overload)











He was so upset (and hungry) that I forgot to go back and take more once the mad face was gone!


Still not happy with me...still at 6 weeks here.
He's lost lots of hair by 7 weeks...and you can see how light it's going to be. He's taking after Jax (and John) with the light hair so far.










post signature

Comments

April S. said…
He is just precious!! He is definitely looking like his brothers too. I didn't know your sister is pregnant too...is she having boy or girl?
Corinne said…
Adorable congrats Amanda!
~Amanda~ said…
Is he really that old already? Such a cutie!
Amanda said…
Amanda, I can't believe 8 weeks have already gone by!! :(

thanks Corinne!

April, my sister is having a boy on 9/23. She is having a c-section. She was actually planning to get pregnant (unlike me), and I had talked her into waiting a few months. When I got my surprise, I called her and told her we should be pregnant together! We've had fun going to the doctor together.
Campbell Family said…
He's such a sweetie. I can't believe it's already been two months. Thanks for posting the pics.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party