Baby Jax!



Jax Ryon Wilson was born on 1/9/07 at 3:19 pm. I was induced due to high blood pressure, but the delivery was a breeze (after the epidural, that is). Although he was 2 weeks early, he weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19.5 inches long.
Here are some pictures to catch you up to today (10 weeks, 1 day old)!


I finally get to enjoy the outdoors; it's been so cold!





My first trip to church (6 weeks 5 days)





My first night in a hotel - Huntsville, Alabama - (9 weeks 3 days)





My naked picture! Look at my cute cheeks!

Comments

April S. said…
YAY! Glad to see that you started a blog. I look forward to watching Jax grow up. I am not sure if my Cintas email still works or not, but you can always email me at aprilcsimpson@hotmail.com
Talk to you guys soon!
Jenna said…
Thanks for sharing! He's soooo cute!
Anonymous said…
Oh Amanda he is just so cute. I will have to come here at least once a week to see what new fun he is getting into LOL.
Heidi