Like Father, Like Son


Well, it looks as if John found someone who loves his television just as much as he does. Jax noticed the TV for the first time yesterday! Those of you that have seen our tv probably realize that it would be hard for him not to notice it. Here's a picture of him when he can't take his eyes off the television.



Jax had his first trip to the zoo this weekend. It was so hot & crowded, but we had fun. John, Jax, and I went with John's niece (Alexa), nephew (Eli), and his mother (Candace). Jax stayed in his stroller most of the time we were there. It was funny to see all of the strollers at the zoo - I never paid attention before - but now I recognize all of them by their brand name from trying to decide which one to buy myself. I remember I did the same thing after I got married with noticing china. Before registering myself, I never paid any attention to people's china and everyday dishes. There are more zoo pics under our Picture Albums.



Jax LOVES his new sling. Here we are headed out to church - it's perfect for us since we just walk across the street.



Here is a picture of him snoozing in his swing after church.

Comments

April S. said…
Now most people may be shocked that Jax loves to watch the big TV with his Daddy, I am not. I knew it would just be a matter of months before John sold him on the idea of watching TV and getting to spend time with Daddy. Next will be watching the Movie Collection! Also, I love the zoo pictures! I think we may get a membership next year when Tatum gets a little older. I can't believe how grown up Jax looks in his little white shirt and jeans. Keep the pictures coming, I love to see them.
tpillstrom said…
Hey Amanda! I'm one of John's friends from work! I love your blog. It's great to see Jax since John never brings any pictures to the office! The TV thing is no shock...now let's see when he starts quoting all the movies with his daddy!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party