12 Weeks Old (April 2)

Jax was 12 weeks on Tuesday (April 2) of last week. I guess we are now going to start doing pictures by months instead of weeks. So here are his last WEEK pictures.



On Wednesday, I took Jax to my office to show everyone how much he had grown. Besides spitting up a huge puddle of milk on my boss' floor, he was great. He talked and laughed with the ladies in my office. He was so fun! While he was here, he had a FIRST! He saw his hand for the very first time. Of course, he's been tasting his hands for quite a while now. But he had never looked at them before. Since that moment, I keep catching him holding out his hand and just staring. So I finally caught him on camera . . .



Wednesday night, it was sooo cold! Jax got to wear his bear outfit that Chrissi bought. She's been mad at me b/c he never wore it. But she bought a 3-6 month jacket with 0-3 month pants. So, he got to wear it to church Wednesday night since he his in between sizes now anyway.

My cousin Savannah came over to our house and went to church with us. Jax had fun playing with his cousin Savannah!



After church, we decided to try giving Jax a bath in the kitchen sink. His little bathtub leaks and it drives me crazy. It soaks 2 huge towels every time I bathe him. The sink worked great except that I hated having to hold the little slippery man up the entire time. I decided it was easier to clean up the leak than use the sink.



On Thursday I went to Babies-R-Us to get Jax a bigger SwaddleMe wrap. I could spend hours in that store now! I also stopped by Target and bought Jax a Bumbo chair for Easter.



Thursday night we went to my sister's house for dinner. Jax wore his overalls that Karen bought him before he was born. He had fun seeing his Aunt K, Uncle B, and cousin pup Gus.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party