Alexa's Birthday

We took Jax to Alexa's birthday party in Grenada. He got to hang out with his cousins (Eli & Alexa).

Daddy had fun showing him off.

John's grandmother (Ninny) held Jax's hand on the way to the party.

When we got back from the party, Jax was exhausted!

On Sunday after church, Grandaddy and Sasa kept Jax while I worked on our taxes. Blah!! Jax was in a great mood though. He is really developing his personality now. He's so much fun! He tries to talk to us all the time. I love his little baby talk. This morning is the most he's talked yet. I'm afraid he was trying to tell me what a bad mommy I am. I was trimming his nails last night and made him bleed. I felt so bad! He has scratched his nose up with his nails (which you can see when you zoom in on these pictures), but I'm not cutting another one. I think I'll just have to get out the fingernail file. Oh yeah, his new talent is putting his hand in his mouth (you can see in the picture below). Sometimes he tries to get both hands in there!

Comments

April S. said…
That picture with Jax's Ninny holding his hand is so cute! FYI...if you get a chance to go by Babies R Us, they have baby finger nail files. I try to use those so I don't have to use the finger nail cutters.