Jax's first Easter

We went to my Aunt Carolyn's house Saturday for their annual Easter egg hunt. I had to take back the Easter outfit I bought Jax because of the ridiculously cold weather. It was too cold for Jax to be outside for the egg hunt, but he still got a prize (teething ring) for being the youngest hunter! This is the only picture I managed to get of him in his outfit since he screamed bloody murder as soon as we got to Aunt Carolyn's. I think it will take him a little while to get used to the big Oglesby family gatherings.

They also had the blow up slide that the kids (even us big kids) all got to enjoy. I managed to snap a picture of John coming down with three of my cousins.

In this one, John and Gatlin are coming down the slide upside down.



Jax went home with my parents from Aunt Carolyn's house. He spent his first night away from home with Grandaddy and Sasa!!! John & I got to enjoy a night out with Cory, Kathryn, Trey & Wes. He slept in his bassinet (thanks Wendy!!) until 4:30, then went back to sleep until 7:30 a.m. after his bottle. I was so proud of him. I, on the other hand, missed him terribly. I still woke up some during the night because I am used to doing so. But it was nice to get a break. Thanks mom & dad for taking such good care of him!

Jax had lots of fun playing on the floor with his Grandaddy.



Yesterday (April 9) was Jax's 3 month birthday! So here are some snapshots from his big day.






I know that lots of you will be mad at me for giving this to John already, but I couldn't help it. I made him a book (click on the link under picture albums) for Father's Day. But, I knew Jax would be 5 months old when that came around. Of course, the pictures in the book stopped at 11 weeks. I should have captioned that page "Remember When I Was . . ." instead of "Look How Much I've Already Grown." Oh well, it's too late to change it now. I couldn't wait that long to give it to him though. It came in yesterday, and I gave it to him last night. He loved it! He took it to work today to show off.

More pictures have also been added to the albums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party