Lions and Tigers and Bears . . .

On Saturday (4/14), Jax held his first toy. Well, it's actually a little lion puppet from PBK, but it was so cute. Of course, I managed to snap a picture. I was holding it in front of him and singing, when he just reached out and grabbed it. He didn't let go of it either. I had to take it from him when the lion made it's way inside his mouth since this puppet hasn't been washed yet!
I love this picture of John & Jax:

John snapped this one of me & Jax asleep on the couch Thursday night.

We always eat lunch with my parents and my sister on Sundays after church. But this week was the first Sunday lunch we've managed to make since Jax was born.


Jax dressed up in an outfit his Aunt Kelly bought him so he could go and see her get baptized. But just as we were about to walk out the door, Jax decided he MUST have his bottle. Sorry we missed it Kelly, Jax hasn't quite gotten his priorities in order yet. Eating is still #1! Congratulations anyway! We are so proud of you.

Jax loves his Aunt K!
A friend of my parents monogrammed these burp cloths for them . . . Aren't they cute? Thanks Laura!

My cousin Caleb came and stayed with us all weekend. We had lots of fun watching scary movies (of course) and eating pizza. We all got scared watching one movie and had to turn it off and finish it the next day! They're never as scary when it's light outside. I'm so mad that I didn't get a picture of Caleb & Jax. We'll just have to get him to come back sooner now. Saturday we went to eat fish with John's family. It was Jax's third time to go to a restaurant, and he did great. We had a good time visiting with everyone. John's sister is having her first ultrasound tomorrow - we can't wait to find out if Jax will have a new little boy or girl cousin.
Comments