No More Tummy Time!!!

Well, Jax has always HATED tummy time. I've never been able to keep him on his tummy for more than a minute or two before he started screaming and burying his face in the blanket. Sunday he figure out how to put an end to tummy time. While we were at my parent's house, he rolled over for the first time. Since then, he's been doing it non-stop. He stays on his tummy for about 10 seconds, and then flips right over. So, the recommended 20 minutes of tummy time never happened anyway but now we aren't even going to squeeze a few minutes out of him. But, he can hold his head up just fine anyway. Here's a little video of him escaping the torture of tummy time.



JUMPEROO JAX
Jax is officially jumping in his jumperoo now. I made a little video to put on here, but it was pretty uneventful as he was very focused on the tv trays for some reason. But here a few pics of him: one when he was enjoying it, and then one when he was ready to get out.




Jax also watched his first UFC match this weekend with Kelly & Jason Koonce, Cory, Kathryn, and Wes Crawley. I know Jax enjoyed all of the attention.

I think he will take after his Daddy in cheering on the under-dog!




Last Wednesday (4/18), we took Jax to have 3 month pictures made at Special Daze. They were the naked baby pictures. He was without a diaper for 2 hours. Of course, he tinkled twice on the "set." The photographer assured us that they were used to that, and tee tee was certainly not the worst that they had seen. I was proud of him, but I'm not sure we got him to smile in any pictures. He mostly wanted to keep one or sometimes both fists in his mouth. We should get them back next week!!


Here is Jax in his new wrap checking out our dog, Knuckles.



Here is Jax napping with Daddy. If he's not swaddled, he really has to hold something to fall asleep. Unfortunately, it is usually my hair. On John, he either hold his hand or the neck of his shirt.

Comments

April S. said…
Jax is just growing and progressing so fast! He looks like such a sweet baby and I know you guys are enjoying every moment. We need to get Jax and Tatum together sometime later in the summer and see how they react to one another!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party