Rolling All Over!
Well Friday night while John was off to see Hulk Hogan, Jax rolled over from back to belly for the first time. 15 weeks and 3 days, Jax reached this developmental milestone. I knew it was coming as he's been so squirmy on the floor lately. We were laying on a pallet in the floor, and he had turned so that he was looking at me upside down. So, he just twisted on over and propped himself up on his arms. I had been teasing him with toys to try and get him to roll. Who knew that I would be the object of attention when it finally happened! I have seen him roll 3 times since then, but so far I'm the only witness! No video yet, but you know I'm determined to perserve this memory on camera.
Jax and I had a little photo shoot. Here are my favorite shots. The rest are under his 3 month album . . . isn't he precious?? He did great, but I had a hard time keeping drool or spit bubbles out of the pictures! I found it impossible to make him smile in these! So these are showing off his serious side.



We opened our pool on the 21st, and this week we started on our deck. It is going to be so wonderful when it's finished. My Dad and John worked all day Saturday on it! Jax and I had a great time watching them from the porch. I also got some of my flowers planted around the pool. Lisa, Mark, and Zach stopped by. It was Mark's first time to see Jax. Zach and Nikko were the first to jump in the pool. John and I held out until Sunday.






Well, our pediatrician recommended that we start cereal just before Jax comes in for his 4 month checkup. So Jax had his first cereal by spoon this weekend. He did really well with it, but at times I think there was more on his bib than in his belly.

Jax and I had a little photo shoot. Here are my favorite shots. The rest are under his 3 month album . . . isn't he precious?? He did great, but I had a hard time keeping drool or spit bubbles out of the pictures! I found it impossible to make him smile in these! So these are showing off his serious side.



We opened our pool on the 21st, and this week we started on our deck. It is going to be so wonderful when it's finished. My Dad and John worked all day Saturday on it! Jax and I had a great time watching them from the porch. I also got some of my flowers planted around the pool. Lisa, Mark, and Zach stopped by. It was Mark's first time to see Jax. Zach and Nikko were the first to jump in the pool. John and I held out until Sunday.






Well, our pediatrician recommended that we start cereal just before Jax comes in for his 4 month checkup. So Jax had his first cereal by spoon this weekend. He did really well with it, but at times I think there was more on his bib than in his belly.

Comments