Little Water Bug!

Another picture of him loving bathtime:





We had a fun weekend. John was in Natchez, so it was just me & Jax on Friday and Saturday. So, of course we had a mini photo shoot:




On Sunday, we went to Jake & Angie's for their crawfish boil. I love crawfish, and they were great! Jax was really good at his first crawfish boil!! On Monday, we (me, John, Jax, my parents, my sis & her hubby) all went to Holiday Lodge at Sardis Lake backwaters for lunch. Then, Johns family came over to cook out that afternoon by the pool. Well, Jax loved the water. It was finally warm enough to get him in on Sunday. We've got to get him one of those baby floats now that we know he will stay in there.


Jax in his carseat on the way to eat lunch.


I also added new pictures to his 3 to 6 month album!!

Comments

April S. said…
I wish I had known that John was out of town because Antonio was out of town too, so it was just tatum and I at home. We could have gotten Jax and Tatum together!! Oh well, I LOVE the new pics and I am jealous of the pool!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party