Morning Talk
Okay, I have lots to blog because I have gotten way behind! Let's just say it's been a busy couple of weeks. Thank goodness the semester is coming to an end. My exams are over, grades are turned in . . . my blood pressure has even started to go back down. Yep, I had to get on blood pressure pills during my sinus infection. Hopefully, it's a temporary thing. Anyway, I'll try and catch up today - - even if it means several blogs get posted on the same day.
So on to the really important stuff . . . Jax LOVES to talk in the morning. Most mornings he talks the entire time I'm in the shower and getting dressed. Some mornings he is really happy. So here is an example of his "happy talk."
Then some mornings he does his "fussy talk." Fussy talk is a wonderful step up from crying!! See for yourself:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
So on to the really important stuff . . . Jax LOVES to talk in the morning. Most mornings he talks the entire time I'm in the shower and getting dressed. Some mornings he is really happy. So here is an example of his "happy talk."
Then some mornings he does his "fussy talk." Fussy talk is a wonderful step up from crying!! See for yourself:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Comments