First Tooth!!!!!!!

Tuesday night (6/12), Jax attacked my hand with his mouth. These days, everything goes straight to his mouth. He bit down on my finger, and I felt a tooth!! I couldn't believe it. This morning (Thursday), I finally could see the little tooth sticking up above his gums. I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Comments

April S. said…
YAY, a tooth!! I am guessing he didn't complain much with it since you didn't even know it was there? You know he is kind of young for a tooth, so that MEANS....("they" say that early teeth for a baby means another baby will be on the way soon!)lol...That is what my mom told me when Tatum got her first 2 teeth!
Campbell Family said…
Hey, guys -- just checked in with your blog for the first time in months... I cannot believe how fast your little guy is growing! He is sure a cutie. I know you are enjoying him. I added a link to your blog from ours so I will be reminded to check in more often. Oh, I was also glad to hear the cloth diapers are working out so well for you! Much love to all three of you -- Rusty, Laura, and Alex

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)