Hungry Jax

Now that Jax has developed a taste for this baby food, I can't seem to get the spoon to him quick enough. He makes bad faces until I finally get him the next bite. We put him in his highchair for the first time yesterday. I still don't think he's really big enough for it. I put him back in his bumbo chair to feed him this morning. Anyway, here are a few pics:

Hurry up and open the food, Mommy!!
Now I'm happy!!
Faster, Faster!!

Finally . . . Yummy!

Stop teasing me!!!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



When my sister and I were little (okay, even sometimes when we were big), my mom read us a bible story every night. We loved it! And looking back, I realize what a bonding experience those special moments were for us. So, I have been doing the same with Jax. After his bath, we read a story. I even have the same books that we did when we were kids. I've been reading to him for a while, but he's just recently started to look at the pages and "follow along." John snapped a few pics of us during storytime last night:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party