Televison update . . .

Rarely do I watch the news, but I did last night. I was watching CNN for the update on this Atlanta guy with TB. That kind of stuff drives hypochondriacs like me crazy!! Anyway, they had a story about the effects of television on babies/infants. For the most part, it said that we are really unsure of how it affects them. Then I guess b/c of the lack of research, the American Association of Pediatrics suggests that babies under 2 get no television time!!! The report said that many parents get duped into believing that these shows will make their babies smarter!! Yep, I really believed it. Anyway, I'm sharing this with everyone since I just recently told you all to go out and get the BabyFirst TV channel!! :) I guess we can all save that $9.99 a month now. I unsuccesfully tried to find the CNN report, and I found this article instead: The Truth About Television

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)