I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (teeth, that is)

After showing Jax how to do a big smile to show off his beautiful teeth, he gave me this look that said "I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'll have no part of that." Then he allowed just 2 of them to show! That's better than the usual hand-in-mouth pictures that show none, so I'm not going to complain!!
His Daddy gives me this EXACT same look sometimes!

See Mommy, I can smile without showing any teeth!!
Daydreaming . . . "I wonder if I'll get to eat those yummy sweet potatoes tonight???"
Yet another Daddy look . . .
Photo shoots are apparently sometimes sad . . .
I am always chewing on my tongue . . . hey, i've gotta do something with my 6 teeth.

I look just like my Daddy here!
Maybe if I don't look at her, she'll stop taking pictures!
Nope, it didn't work!
I'm getting out of here!!!

Comments

April S. said…
OMG!! In that next to last picture, Jax looks so grown!!! He does look alot like John. Love the pictures. Looks like Tatum is not the only one that gets LOTS of practice for photo shoots. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)