Never Say Never!!! :)
I'm so proud to say that I made it one whole day without opening the envelope. LOL!!! John and I took Jax to the zoo yesterday. We were talking about the ultrasound on the way there, and John finally admitted that he REALLY did see the screen when we weren't supposed to look. He SAYS he didn't mean to, and that he thought she was finished. But, he said that the screen was zoomed in and he saw boy parts! So I ripped the envelope open as soon as we got home for our early-not so surprise- surprise . . . and here is what we saw.
Anyway, I'll probably have to ban John for going in the ultrasound on number 3 now. Any volunteers to take his place??? I didn't really have any expectations about gender this time around . . . but I will admit that I'm hoping the third will be a girl!!! I think it's fun that Jax will have a brother to grow up with. And, I've got plenty of clothes for this one too. So there's our news. And for those of you that said I there's no way I wouldn't find out . . . I did at least last about 24 hours longer than you thought. :)

Anyway, I'll probably have to ban John for going in the ultrasound on number 3 now. Any volunteers to take his place??? I didn't really have any expectations about gender this time around . . . but I will admit that I'm hoping the third will be a girl!!! I think it's fun that Jax will have a brother to grow up with. And, I've got plenty of clothes for this one too. So there's our news. And for those of you that said I there's no way I wouldn't find out . . . I did at least last about 24 hours longer than you thought. :)
Comments
Congrats on another sweet boy!
ginnie
So my question to you is....
If John had NOT seen the screen, would you have opened it anyway? or do you think you would have opened it?
That is a tough question. In a way, I felt like I had made it past the hump. When we finally got home on Friday, I put the envelope up and I really didn't feel like I would open it. Especially because everyone kept telling me to open it, and I can be pretty stubborn when trying to prove a point. On that note, I think I could have gone the whole time without looking. And it was fun to still be guessing what it could be. So I don't know . . . I believe I could have made it just because I'm stubborn, but if I felt like I had proven my point by lasting a month . . . I probably would have opened it then too. :) I will say that I'm not disappointed that it won't be a surprise. It's just the way it worked out.
Amanda
I would like to think that with our next one we will let it be a surprise(you inspired me). However, I don't know if I will be strong enough to not find out. I guess at the BIG ultrasound Antonio and I should not look at the monitor AT ALL and also we should not take an envelope home. I can see me sneaking and looking while Antonio is not around.
Congrats on a healthy baby boy! I can't wait to hear the name for the new little boy. Will you guys be announcing that before the birth?
We have just really started talking about names. I'm sure I will announce it before he's here -once we are certain. But I am so funny about the searching process. I don't like people to tell me they don't like a name we're looking at. Or that their cousin's neighbor's son is named that! Those things drive me nuts because I want to pick a name without being influenced. I know I'm weird. We've got a couple that we really like though. I don't think it will take us too long to settle. But then again, we are the most indecisive individuals in existence. :)
I wouldn't have any patience to not find out and am glad you did so we can know now, too!