July 4th

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We had a cookout for the 4th. We had all the required foods for the 4th: grilled chicken, barbecue chicken, ribs, potato salad, beans, squash, homemade ice cream! It was great! Johns family and my parents came. Believe it or not, we ran out of gas for our grill while grilling the chicken drummies for appetizers!! John had to run to town in the middle of our cooking!! My mom made vanilla ice cream and grape ice cream. My mom used to make Grape ice cream for us when we were kids. Wendy, I know it's your favorite & I still have some in the freezer!!!! Wendy would eat it for breakfast and lunch when she was staying with us one summer. She would make my sister and I eat real food though!!! You can see some of our deck in the pictures. I haven't posted pics of it yet b/c we haven't finished. John & my Dad did a ton of work on it in just a few days, but then my Dad has been so busy with work that they haven't finished up yet.

John Lucius - I love the plant behind him. It's my Mandevilla flower.
John's sister, Corrie - 28 wks pg!

Homer, Corrie, Helene (John's grandparents)

My Dad (Eddie), John's mom (Candace)

Rammie & Myron (John's dad)

My mom (Theresa) - you can see where we still haven't finished the deck - going to be a Tiki Hut and bar down on this end that's open.

Eddie & Theresa

Jax and his Great-Grandaddy, Homer

Jax, hanging out in the Pack-n-Play

Rammie, Helene, Candace

Alexa, Helene

Eddie, Myron

John Lucius


Jax has a new tooth coming in on the top now!! I guess he'll have a mouth full of teeth before long. He's also trying really hard to crawl. Yesterday he crawled but he was on his hands and feet with his bottom up high in the air! He can "belly crawl" all across the floor now, but just gets on his knees and rocks. Here are a few pics of him trying...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)