7 Months!

Jax turned 7 months on Thursday the 9th!! Some of his new skills are:


  • walking while holding on to the furniture

  • falling with grace (sometimes)

  • letting go of the furniture to stand by himself (falls after about 5 seconds)

  • pulling up on everything

  • wanting to eat everything we eat

  • eyes are getting darker and hair is getting lighter

  • playing peek-a-boo



He loves playing Peek-a-boo!!







Jax stayed with my parents on Saturday night while John & I celebrated our 5th anniversary (I'll post pics of that tomorrow). My mom took some great pictures of him that aren't blue this time, so I'll have to get those from her.

Comments

April S. said…
Awww...happy 7 months Jax!! He is really going to be walking before you know it!! You know what they say about a baby that walks early don't you???(well my mom says it anyway...) She says that it means there is going to be another on the way soon.lol...Don't you just LOVE it when people say things like that!?!?! Also, the last pic with John and Jax is an interesting one...I am almost 100% that "wearing the baby in a backpack" is one of the things that John said he would NEVER do before Jax was born.lol Amanda, you guys have a precious and handsome little man on your hands. I can't wait to see him again one day.
April S. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
April S. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party