Finger Lickin' Good!

Jax & I went to Chrissi's on Saturday for Cullen's birthday party. Jax got lots of attention and had a great time. However, Wendy and Chrissi contaminated him with his first junk food!!!! He was definitely wanting some table food so I decided to let him try a Cheetos Puff. He ate 3 of them, and loved it!!

Vangie & Jax Jax' cousins: Cullen, Hunter, Averi, Gatlin, Braedon, Dalton

Happy Birthday Cullen - 3 Years!

Jax was terrified of the noise!


It was way too hot to do much of anything this weekend. So Jax & I stayed at home. We got to swim a little, but it was too hot to stay out for very long.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the pics. Thats ok, cheese puffs won't kill him. At least it wasn't chocolate. ;-)
Unknown said…
Adorable! He knows something good when he sees it Yummy cheese puffs!!!!

Ginnie
April S. said…
A Cheetos Puff is good every now and then. He sure looks like he enjoyed it too.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party