Getting hammered . . .
Jax loves his hammer. He carries it around with him everywhere.
We do not love it as much since we often get "hammered" in the head or on the face, or any where else on our body that looks like a good place to hammer. We sometimes take it with us to church, since it will keep him occupied for a while. Ironically, John has graciously gotten "hammered" (by Jax, of course) a few times at church just to keep the peace.
In his playpen . . . he loves books!!
A little blurry, but it was such a sweet smile.
More of the same . . .
Crawling under the jumperoo
I'm very excited to say that my camera did come in yesterday! They were able to repair it, and the best news is that it was still under warranty! If you ever need to know of an EXCELLENT place to mail your camera in for repair, let me know. The received it on the 14th, and fixed it on the 14th. Plus they had a status website where I could keep an eye on the process. Unfortunately, I didn't get home until late last night. Too late to take pictures, but I couldn't resist snapping a few this morning.
Jax woke up so happy this morning. I heard him talking around 5:30, but he talked himself back to sleep. He woke up again around 5:45, and John and I just stayed in the bed and watched him on the monitor. He was just talking and being sweet. I went and got him just before 6:00. We haven't had a "normal" night since Sunday this week. He's gotten to bed late every night b/c we've been out so much. With him, going to bed late means up earlier. Not sure why it works in reverse for him!!
Corrie is due ANY DAY now! We can hardly wait for Elle to arrive. It would be great if she would come this weekend. I think the doctor will be scheduling an induction if she's not here by Monday.
Skittem video: Jax loves to watch our dogs play. One thing I say to get them riled up is "skittem," so Jax gets really tickled when I say it because he knows they are about to run around and entertain him. This morning it was only Charlie, and she wasn't going to play "skittem" by herself. But Jax still thought it was funny:
Comments