"Walking in Memphis" . . . well, actually it's more like 30 miles south of Memphis

Jax did it! He walked last night . . . 8 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days old!! He let go of the couch and took about 4 steps towards his Daddy. Then I screamed and he fell! About 5 minutes later, he let go of the couch and walked from one side to the other without holding on or falling!!! We have a sectional couch so he was walking from one corner to another. The best part is that John and I were both there to see it. After that we loaded him in the car and went to Subway. So when we got home it was bedtime . . . no more time to shock us with his walking skills! Funny thing is that when we walked outside to get in the car, his Walker-to-Wagon had just been delivered by UPS.

Unfortunately, we were too shocked to grab the camera! I'm sure we'll have ample opportunity to snap some pictures in the next few days though.

***I finally heard Jax say Dada on Saturday. John heard it for the first time yesterday (Tuesday morning)!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay!!!!!! You little booger! So proud of you!
April S. said…
YAY Jax!!! That is so awesome. You are going to keep your Mommy and Daddy VERY busy now that you are walking!!
Campbell Family said…
What a big boy you are getting to be, Jax. Look out world! -- Laura