Busy Bee

What a big boy I am now! I'm always on the move . . . crawling, cruising along the furniture, jumping in my jumperoo, or in the walker!

Sometimes I am silly and camera shy!
I really wanted to play with the camera strap here. It gave Mommy a chance to snap a picture of my hair. Can you see how much it's grown??
Mommy knows that I'm ready for my nap when I start to rub my eyes. If she misses that clue, another good sign is that I can hardly hold them open!!
If she doesn't take me to my crib soon, I guess I'll just sleep here.
Me and Daddy . . . Mommy's not so good with Sasa's camera. She's really looking forward to her camera coming in on the 20th!! Yay!
Here I am playing with my new toys from Noah's Ark!

We've been pretty busy! Saturday we spent the day in Grenada and went to the arts and crafts fair on the square. My Aunt K had a booth set up so I got to play in her tent. I know that she and Sasa were so glad that I came to entertain them. I got to visit with Uncle Mark, Aunt Lisa, and Zach. They were a lot of fun because they gave me my first taste of funnel cake. We got to hear them sing with their church group too. Mommy was really sweet and shared her snowcone with me. I think the snowcone was my favorite! I also got to see Grammy, Aunt Corrie, Uncle John, Alexa, Eli, Ninny, and Gran Gran. Eli and Daddy went on a helicopter ride together. Maybe I'll be big enough to try it next time. (Mommy says definitely not!) Then we went to eat fish. I didn't get to try any of that!

On Sunday, we had our gospel meeting starting at church. I got to meet some new people that usually don't come to our church. Wendy was really excited to get to hold me in church too. I tried to be good as long as I could, but church just isn't church without my nap. After church we went to have lunch with Grandaddy for his birthday. I made everyone laugh because I made the WORST faces when eating black eyed peas and mashed potatoes. We went back to church Monday night for the meeting, but last night we had to go to the funeral home. My Uncle Brandon's grandmother passed away. I was really a sweet boy there and tried to smile at everyone and show them how I can say Momma!

What can I say . . . I am a busy boy. And I'm keeping Momma and Daddy really busy too. They have been trying to baby proof the house, but I'm smart enough to find something that they haven't thought about. I've pulled the satellite and VCR out and dropped them on the floor; yesterday I got into Daddy's movies (shhh....mommy didn't tell him); I am pulling things off the dining room table; trying to turn chairs over on me; pulling the curtains off of the french doors; and pulling on the baker's rack (it has lots of breakable things on it and mommy is at a complete loss of what to do with it). So maybe now you can understand why Mommy and Daddy are so busy now. Hopefully Mommy can get some good videos of me talking (saying Bye-bye and mama) and waving and trying to walk . . . the camera should be here tomorrow!!

2 More Pictures: You can really see how brown my eyes are now! (especially if you double click on this pic below)


Comments

April S. said…
OMG!!! Jax, you have changed so much! You look so grown in your new pics. Tell your mommy that she has no excuses after that new camera comes in, we better get new pics and videos AT LEAST every other day!! I like seeing your face...love you(MUAH!!), Tatum!
Unknown said…
Look at that smart boy reading books in his playpen. So Cute!!! I love all of the new pictures! Glad you got your camera back.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)