9 Months!

Jax had his 9 month check up on Tuesday! He did great! It was almost a fun doctor's visit because he didn't need any vaccines. Unfortunately, Mommy made him get the flu shot. His new stats:
  • Weight: 19 lbs 6.5 oz 25-50%
  • Height: 28" 25-50%
  • HC: 46.5" 75%
9 Month Skills:
  • Drinking from a sippy cup (water & formula)
  • Eating with his hands
  • Eating what mommy and daddy eat (with the exception of a few high-risk allergy foods)
  • Walking or running (as some of you have pointed out)
  • Saying Mama, Dada, Bye-Bye, Hey
  • Waving (but not when we want him to)
  • Playing Pat-a-Cake (which we say as Patty cake!?)
  • Clapping
  • Singing in church with us
  • Still likes the walker, jumperoo, and pack-n-play
  • Sleeping 10 to 12 hours a night
  • Can't sleep without his cuddle buddy "Peep"
  • still just 6 teeth
  • Loves watching our animals play

Here are a few of his 9 Month Pictures. The rest can be seen by clicking here. I really liked this place. I paid less here than I did for his 3 month pictures, and I hardly bought any of those!I got lots of these. It was really hard to pick! I had a really cute fall outfit for him to wear, and a summer outfit. I know it is Fall, but it was 90 degrees outside that day!!! My baby was burning up in that sweater!


Keep in mind, they did the black oval vinette around these pictures so you did not see my hand in them when they were printed.












Comments

April S. said…
Aww, his pictures turned out so good! I am glad you tried out Portrait Innovations! We love to go there and I tell everyone about them. Not only do you get great pictures, but they are very affordable. have you started planning the 1st birthday party yet?? it's only 3 months away!
Alexa's Mommy said…
He is so handsome, I can't believe he is 9 months already!!!
Nicole said…
He is so cute!! I still think that he and Michael look alike.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party