Practice Makes Perfect


Jax will be getting on a horse . . . yes, a real horse . . . on Thursday. So, I thought it would be a good idea for him to get a little practice . . .

Grandaddy is helping Jax with his first ride on "Bucky."


My very smart boy is listening to Grandaddy . . . making sure he's doing it just right! Yep, I think I got it!!!



Jax had his first "play bath" this weekend. His cousin Alexa entertained him with the rubber ducky collection.
The bath chair has been a lifesaver for me! This squirmy worm is way too slippery to hold on to when he's trying to crawl and stand up in the tub. I love this thing!!
Here is Jax with Charlie and Mugsy.
And not to leave anyone out . . . Knuckles picture is below! Jax loves his sippy cup! He drinks ice water all the time. Funny thing, I figured out that he will happily drink his formula out of the cup too . . . but it has to be cold as well. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Jax is so cute. Love "bucky" the horse. I tell ya I could not live without that very same bath seat!!

Ginnie
Anonymous said…
What a big boy! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party