Shake, Rattle, and Roll

SHAKE . . .
Jax thinks it's hilarious when I shake my head. He's just recently learned to shake his head (it's more of a sway from side to side) when he wants me to do it.


RATTLE . . .
Sometimes Jax is really good at "rattling" the photographer! In the first video, he almost fell right into me & the camera. In the second video, he interrupted production when he decided that the camera was a better toy than the one in his hand. I just got my camera fixed, and I do not plan on it needing another repair any time soon!



and ROLL . . .
He is really on a roll with this walking thing now. He used to just walk to us when we held out our arms. Now, he's walking even when we turn our backs. FIRST BLOOD . . . Our little "Rambo" busted his lip on Saturday (10/20/07)! He walked to our ottoman and fell right onto the corner of it. Mommy was panic stricken at seeing all the blood!!! But I do think I held it together pretty well. Anyway, here are a few videos of him walking.



Also, here are a few shots of the deck. It's not all cleaned up, and the umbrella has already been taken down. But you can still get an idea of what it looks like finally! Thanks to Mom, Dad and John for all your hard work! Dad and John built the deck. We hired some guys to build the tiki hut. Mom and I tiled the bar, and Daddy helped her grout it. We've got to buy barstools and lights . . . of course all the patio seasonal stuff is not being sold in stores. So I guess we'll be waiting until spring!










***** My sister, Karen, started a blog this weekend too. Be sure and visit her page!

Comments

April S. said…
ok, i am loving the bar area and all. now, i am trying to look at all of the videos you posted and it is telling me there is no video. am i going crazy??
Amanda said…
April,

The videos are back. It wasn't just you. My codes changed!!! I don't know how that happened!

Amanda
April S. said…
oh my...those videos are SO SWEET!!! I love them all. Jax is such a cutie! I can't believe how well he is walking!! That first video of Jax giggling is too cute. One day it will slow down enough and we will finally get Jax and Tatum together.
Anonymous said…
I can't believe how much he's walking! What a little booger. And I love how he claps when walking! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party