All I want for Christmas . . .
Is to get Santa . . .
Sweet Ole Santa . . .

With my two front teeth, of course!
Jax has this special Santa ornament at my parents house on the tree. As soon as we get there, he goes right over to the tree and chomps down on Santa. Nothing personal of course, everything goes in his mouth these days!
And lucky Santa gets to ride around the house on the walker too!

Jax got a new carset about a month ago. It actually came in on Halloween! It is the Boulevard by Britax and we LOVE it! I would never by a seat without a latch system!


John and I took Jax to get fitted for some walking shoes on Saturday. We took him to Jackson's Shoes in Collierville. Believe it or not, this is where my mom took me and my sister for shoes when we were little. He is so cute in them. He has started trying to stomp on everything. The first time we saw him do this, we were like what is he doing?? He stomps on his toys, his socks, anything in the floor!
And can I tell you what a big boy I have . . . he needed a 5 Wide!!!!! He has huge feet!

LISA - mammogram today, PET scan Friday . . . keep praying!!!!!!!!
With my two front teeth, of course!
And lucky Santa gets to ride around the house on the walker too!
Jax got a new carset about a month ago. It actually came in on Halloween! It is the Boulevard by Britax and we LOVE it! I would never by a seat without a latch system!
John and I took Jax to get fitted for some walking shoes on Saturday. We took him to Jackson's Shoes in Collierville. Believe it or not, this is where my mom took me and my sister for shoes when we were little. He is so cute in them. He has started trying to stomp on everything. The first time we saw him do this, we were like what is he doing?? He stomps on his toys, his socks, anything in the floor!
LISA - mammogram today, PET scan Friday . . . keep praying!!!!!!!!
Comments