Prayers Needed!!

My Aunt Lisa (whom I never call Aunt, she's just plain Lisa to me) is having surgery on Friday. I am asking that everyone who reads this blog, please take the time to say a special prayer on her behalf. She will be having a biopsy because they have found 2 masses (I think they are between her heart and lungs). This has been going on for a couple of weeks now, as the first biopsy was inconclusive. I can't imagine how stressed she must be and ready to get this over with! The physician she has chosen is very reputable, so I have lots of faith in him!

I certainly know that there is power in prayer, so please take a second and pray for her.

She's gonna kill me for posting these pics, especially since they don't show how skinny and cute she is now....but they are the only ones that I have on my computer here at work!!! Sorry Lisa, I love you!!!! And, she is an avid reader of her great nephew's blog . . . so if you want to leave a comment at the bottom of this post and let her know you prayed for her...I'm sure she will read it. Look at bottom of the post for info on how...




Lisa and me! My mom and Lisa!
I love this picture! This is John with Lisa's youngest son, Zach!
Her middle son Caleb (on the right)
I can't find a pic of Adam (oldest son) or Mark (husband) on my computer!! I'm pretty sure that Adam will be glad I couldn't find one of him!!! :)
To post a comment: Click on the word "COMMENTS" directly below this. You can type your comment in the box, choose anonymous if you don't have a blog yourself, then click on publish.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lisa, if you read this, I love you very much and I am praying for you daily. God will answer our prayers and will help you get through this in the best way. Mark and boys, I love you too. I know it is hard even when it is not you but the one you love most in this world. Hang in there. I live in Senatobia now and am in the book---call if you need anything, I mean anything. Love all of you, Joan Rose
Corinne said…
I will pray for you, Lisa.
Anonymous said…
I will be praying for Lisa. Please keep me posted.

Jeri Lester
April S. said…
I will definitely be praying for your aunt this week. I, like you, know the true power of prayer.
Anonymous said…
Hi Lisa I just heard about your surgery. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know if you remember me, my name is Brenda Teasler Iglinsky.
Anonymous said…
Praying for you Lisa....
From: A friend of Amanda's!
rfurqueron said…
I will be praying for Lisa!

From: Another friend of Amanda's!
Anonymous said…
Lisa if you read this I too will be praying for you & your family.

If you are Mark need me for anything remember I live in Houston & that's only an hour away.
My home phone# (662)456-4603. You can reach me at work the #is 456-4286 my extension is 250.

God be with you, bless & keep you.
Betty Gail Jones

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)