Update on Lisa

To view updates on Lisa, you can visit her Caringbridge site http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lisawilliams

Please pray for her to get good news at her appointment tomorrow!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey my Manda. Jax is sooo cute. You know that i check the blog everyday. I have to keep up with how much he grows, since I don't get to see him everyday. Thanks for all the prayers that are going up on my behalf. I go today for my mammogram, so say a little prayer and remember me at about 1:45. I've never had one before.

Love you guys,

Lisa
Amanda said…
You don't even have to ask . . . I'm already praying! And the mammogram isn't so bad. It hurts, but not for long. Mostly, you just feel dumb standing in all those weird positions with no shirt on.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party