Christmas Pictures @ Portrait Innovations


We went to have a grandkids Christmas picture made for Mrs. Candy this weekend. Trying to get that many kids to be still and look at the camera, and SMILE is HARD WORK!!! I'm so excited that we got some really good ones. I love this about Portrait Innovations . . . you get the CD with all of the pictures so I can post everyone of them on here. Don't worry, I won't post them all. But click HERE to see the ones I didn't post.















And yes, it is the big 30 for me today. It has not been off to the best start because I locked the keys in the car Saturday night in Southaven. John, Jax, and I had to wait on the sidewalk until 11:00 for a locksmith and it cost a lovely $125. I was not happy! But my dear hubby gave me a GORGEOUS watch!!! My parents cooked me the best birthday lunch ever, and I got presents from them and my sister too! John and I aren't officially celebrating my birthday until this weekend though. I'll pick the restaurant, but I am not going to be responsible for the keys this time!

Comments

April S. said…
OMG!! These pictures are all so good. I love them in their PJs too. I may have to copy this. My sister and I are trying to get the girls all together for pics for my parents, so don't be surprised if you see the girls in their PJs too if my sister will agree to it.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wow your memory is already going....locking your keys in your car....just kidding. Hope your weekend celebration is a great one!
Thomas said…
We did the all-the-grandkids picture for my mom's birthday. It was a nightmare (although funny now). Yours turned out a lot better than ours!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)