Deck the Deck

Now that we have a nice deck, and it's still nice enough weather to use it in DECEMBER???, we decided to decorate it for Christmas. My mom (of course) was a big help! I really don't even attempt to do any type of decorating without her. It was really fun though. But certainly odd to be decorating for Christmas with shortsleeves on! I was even tempted to jump in the pool (which we still haven't closed), but I'm sure the water is ice cold. Anyway, here is our decked out deck!



And ignore the barstools . . . we're making do with what we've got until we find the ones we want to buy!







Comments

Unknown said…
Very cute. Isnt it great it is hot in December. It was like 78 in SC today!
Gin
April S. said…
the deck and decorations look awesome! the pool is too tempting, I probably would have jumped in. Has Jax been to see Santa yet? Waiting patiently(trying to at least) to see the pics.
rfurqueron said…
The deck looks great with all the Christmas decorations!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)