My first Visit to Santa . . .

Jax did really good sitting in Santa's lap. I was not surprised that he was very curious, and was more interested in looking at Santa than the camera. I could see the little questions filling up his head already . . .
Are you really Santa Claus?
Boldly asked the little tot.
I truly think you are,
But someone said you’re not.
Did your elves make all the toys?
Can your reindeer really fly?
Do you know when I’ve been good?
Do you know when I tell a lie?
How do you make it all around,
Christmas Eve to everyone?
Do you like the milk and cookies?
Is climbing down the chimney fun?
Do you open all the letters?
Did you really read my list?
Do you lie awake nights thinking,
Of a house you may have missed?
Can I tug your snow white whiskers,
Just to see if they’re your own?
Did you come to see my mom and dad,
Before they got all grown?
I have one more question, Santa,
Please give an answer if you will.
Can you wake me Christmas morning,
And let us know you are real?

My Mom, my sister and I took Jax to the Enchanted Forest on Sunday.
He liked the Christmas lights.

He absolutely LOVED watching all the characters move.


He was not very fond of sitting in the fake snow though. What can I say, he's holding out for the real thing!!


After a very full day, he was exhausted. I managed to strip him down for his pajamas without him ever waking up.
***I finally got my Christmas Cards done yesterday. So I will be mailing them out this week. I'm sure it's not a surprise to any of you that they are late!
****Jax has 3 teeth coming in! 2 down front, and 1 molar in the top back. My poor baby . . .
****I will not be posting until after the new year!! I'll be off work for a few weeks, and I just canceled my painfully slow-make my blood pressure go up-dial up internet.

Comments

April S. said…
Where are you?? I am missing reading about your family and all the latest hpaaenings. Hope all is well.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party