Gee!

We had a great time with Gee who came to stay with us over Christmas break. He was an exchage student from France that went to high school with me and John. He is the sweetest guy, and it was great to visit with him. Here are some NOW and THEN pictures!!
Christmas 2007:




Senatobia High School:


Mrs. Carol let us in the school so we could revisit our old stomping grounds!
Gee - not quite a student anymore . . .

Standing in front of the classroom where they had their first class together.
Warrior head - Hey, they've fixed the nose since we left.











Opening gifts:






1994 - 1995:













Comments

April S. said…
Okay, don't get mad at me, but I am CRACKING UP at the old pictures of John. You look as pretty as ever, but I'm not digging John's long hair. He used to always talk about his "sexy" long hair....lol. I'm glad you had a reason to post those.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)