A Cowboy at Heart
Well, it's no secret that Jax is crazy about his Grandaddy. So it is no surprise that he has also developed an interest in hats. This has been developing for quite some time as we would watch him try to put on a hat, and miss his head completely. However, once he got it right . . . these cowboys melted momma's heart!



I am totally amazed that this boy, who pulls off the beanie hats that keep his ears warm in no time, will voluntarily walk around with this hat on for hours. It is so funny! I've come home from work a couple of days this week to be greeted by my own heart-melting cowboy. Does it get any better than that??
Jax likes to play on the couch as soon as we get home from work - He wants to be tickeld and try to get away! This is the blanket John was wrapping him up with while we were playing.
Round 2 of Belly Pics begins . . . I can't believe that I started them this early, but I just popped so soon! In fact, I remember thinking, John is going to SEE that I'm pregnant before his book gets here for me to tell him! See for yourself . . .
5 weeks, 3 days!!!!

8 weeks, 1 day!!!!
Karen had her first shower Sunday at church. It was a GREAT shower. She got some wonderful gifts, and so many people came! I was so proud for her! This is Karen and Lisa; we were so glad Lisa got to come!!!!
Mom even got a couple of gifts!

We got to visit with Aunt Elza! She is my Granny's brother's wife.



Jax likes to play on the couch as soon as we get home from work - He wants to be tickeld and try to get away! This is the blanket John was wrapping him up with while we were playing.
Comments