Just A Swingin'

X"There is a little boy in my neighborhood. His name is Jax Wilson and he's really lookin good. I had to go and see him. So I called him on the phone. I walked over to his house and this was going on . . . Just a swingin . . ."W Okay, so the old John Anderson song got stuck in my head when I posted these pictures and as silly as it was, I had to post the lyrics just to get them out of my head. Now maybe you'll be singing it all day instead of me.
John and I decided to buy replacement parts for my old swing for Jax' birthday. I am convinced that mine and Karen's old swings are buried under ground with the grass now grown over them. Anyway, we put up the new swings this past weekend and Jax LOVED it! We got two regular swings and this infant swing with the package. Unfortunately it was so windy, that we couldn't stay out for very long.




And, it looks like I'm not the only one that loves cowboys here . . . .

A little hard to see, but Charlie is sleeping on the cowboy hat!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party