Better Late than Never . . . 1 year old pictures!
Lately, Jax has gotten pretty stubborn about trying to feed himself with the spoon. I finally gave up and let him go at it! Of course, he made a HUGE mess.
He eventually gave up the spoon and used his hands.
Then, he decided to eat straight from the bowl.
Then he decided to share what was left with Charlie.
Jax had his 1 year old pictures done at Portrait Innovations. Here are some from the CD that we got with our package. He was very MOBILE, so I was amazed that we got any good ones. Click here to see the full set . . . Jax in action!
















Comments
I also love his name. Good to see your family is doing great. Tell John hi for me. Is he still working at C?
Jax looks just like him!
Yes, John is still working at C! It is hard to believe he has been there over 5 years now. And you are right...Jax looks just like his Daddy!