Priceless . . .

Playpen . . . . . . . . . . . . . Free

Onesie . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$7.50

Toys in the playpen . . .$30

The Look on his face when he

found out he was going to be

a big brother . . . . . . . . Priceless




Yep, Jax is going to be a big brother!!! I'm 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and due September 23rd. We are excited! I will post pictures of my first ultrasound next week, but we've seen the baby and a heartbeat . . . 159 . . .right around what Jax' was the first appointment.

I found out on January 10th, but kept it a secret from John until the 21st. I was waiting on this book to come in . . . Here is how "we" (Jax and I) told him. . . http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?album=00000000000183A449&user=000000000000846C22

Comments

April S. said…
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Thomas said…
That's wonderful!! Congratulations!!!!
Corinne said…
Congratulations Amanda.
Campbell Family said…
Congratulations, you three! This is so exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)