Video . . . It's long!!

I wanted to finish this in time to play at his birthday party. Little did I know, I would be such a perfectionist that it would take me months to finish this. John told me that no one would watch this because it is . . . . 23 MINUTES LONG!!! I refuse to apologize for the length, I just couldn't cut anything. So wait until you have some free time on your hands; turn up the volume because it is no good without the music. And grab your tissues, I can't be the only emotional disaster out there.




**And please read the next blog. Please email me if you want to continue to be able to check this blog!!! John is laughing at me because no one has emailed me yet. He said, "You just THOUGHT people read all of your nonsense!!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
manda, you know i check the site every week. keep me on the list.

lisa
April S. said…
I love the video and it is not too long. It is perfect and I am sure it took a long time to put together, but the finished product is PERFECT! Don't forget to post your belly pics each week for us too! I love to see them!
Anonymous said…
See Here or Here

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party