HARLEE KATE IS HERE!!!!!
She was born at 10:19 on March 13! She weighed 6lbs 8 oz, 19 1/2 inches. She actually has dark brown hair . . . more than Karen had when she was born. Harlee Kate is so precious, and sweet, and beautiful that I could just eat her up. There is no feeling like your baby sister having a baby of her own. I feel like she's mine too!!! 



I must say that the new MOMMY is doing very well. She's walking, nursing, sleeping, and acting better than I was in this stage. I'm very impressed with her. And she loves her little girl so much already that it just makes me cry. Yes, almost everything makes me cry these days . . . but still . . . it's just this tiny little miracle!!! She did have a scheduled C-section. If it hadn't taken 5 attempts to get her epidural in, I think she would have said this was a breeze!!!
Look what an angel Jax was at the hospital . . . JUST KIDDING!!! He's a boy . . . he's wild . . . he was opening all the cabinet doors/drawers, trying to grab the drinks on the tray, getting in the floor!!! I was just lucky to get him in the stroller to read and be calm for a few minutes. :) Also, he's terrified of Harlee Kate's crying. I'm so glad he's got 6 months to get used to this!!!!
He did give her some sugar once she was sleeping.
All of my Harlee Kate pics are here.
I must say that the new MOMMY is doing very well. She's walking, nursing, sleeping, and acting better than I was in this stage. I'm very impressed with her. And she loves her little girl so much already that it just makes me cry. Yes, almost everything makes me cry these days . . . but still . . . it's just this tiny little miracle!!! She did have a scheduled C-section. If it hadn't taken 5 attempts to get her epidural in, I think she would have said this was a breeze!!!
Comments
How are YOU doing? Are you still feeling okay? How soon do you find out boy or girl? Jax is getting so big and he is so precious in these pictures.