Last Sunday lunch at Mom and Dad's . . .

Mom and Dad sold their house. They are currently renting across the street from us until they build. I'm a little sentimental so I took pics of everything on our last Sunday there. I won't bore you with all of them, but here are a few . . .




Karen and I got to make 2 trips to the doctor's office together. My last appointment, I got to hear the heartbeat.

Our last chance to take a belly picture together. Karen: 37 wks 3days Amanda 11 wks 5 days


Jax wanted to be in one with us!




Their gazebo:



The house:

The barn:


John and Jax:


Our meal - fried pork loin, black eyed peas, butter beans, rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, fudge pie.

Jax dressed up from church. What they were watching on TV

Comments

April S. said…
Aww...the pictures of you and your sister are so cute! I know how special it is to be preggers with your sister. I wish my sister and i had taken more pics together of our growing baby bellies.

I LOVE the picture of Jax dressed and ready for church!!

Are your parents building close to you guys?

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party