Zoo Boy!

Jax had so much fun at the zoo Saturday. The weather was perfect! His favorites were the gorillas, the giraffes, and the lions. We stopped by Firehouse Subs on the way home (YUM!), and then came home and put together a bike seat for Jax. I love that John is wearing his boots with his shorts in the bike pics!!
Jax' first view of the gorilla:

Watching the gorilla closely:

Looking at the monkey:

Seeing the gorilla outside:

The gorilla was pretty interesting to watch: Orangutan:
I love this picture even though it's blurry:
Watching the pandas:
Marco Polo Jax:
My Dad has taught him to pat his knee when he listens to music. So this is him patting his knee listening to the radio.
Looking in the dog pin for Mugsy and Knuckles:

Riding on the bike with Daddy:
Grandaddy rode too:

Comments

April S. said…
I love the zoo, it never gets old! Looks like you guys had a great time there. One of the top pics really shows off Jax's big boy haircut. It is too cute. So, are you going to start riding the bike with Jax on the back or is that for John?
Amanda said…
I got on the bike for just a few minutes and got fussed at by my dad. Apparently it's not a good idea for a pregnant person to get on a bike. Who knew, lol. So, I guess I'll just be watching them for now. My mom rode him in the bike yesterday!
April S. said…
Yeah, my dr. told me when I was pregnant with Tatum not to ride a bike. Not really sure why....oh well.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party