Beach Bums
We went to Pensacola Beach May 30 - June 3. It was Jax's first trip to the beach. He loved it!! I was wondering if he would like or hate the sand. But he really liked it. Our first day there, I don't think he moved from where I sat him for an hour. He just dug in the sand and played with his buckets. He did not like the waves the first day, so we couldn't get him in the water. But by the end of the trip, he was jumping waves with us like a little pro. We took a tent and a kiddie pool for the little ones, and everything was smooth sailing. We had a condo right on the beach so we could walk back and forth, and it was great. We had a balcony overlooking the ocean, and even saw dolphins from our balcony. I have more pictures but they are stuck on my camera (not a memory card), and I can't find the cord that goes to the computer. Oh well. Hopefully I will find it at some point. I really didn't do too great taking pictures this year . . . I guess my hands were full!!! John's sister, brother-in-law, and two nieces went with us as well.









This picture is of Jax and Mack playing together at Karen's house Memorial day. Mack came to swim with us that day, and then they got to play together again at the cookout at Karen's that night.
Taken at Flounder's:
This picture is of Jax and Mack playing together at Karen's house Memorial day. Mack came to swim with us that day, and then they got to play together again at the cookout at Karen's that night.
Comments