Huge belly!
26 weeks!

The baby is definitely growing. I can't believe how big I've gotten this month!! I can feel him moving and kicking all the time now. We still haven't picked a name. I don't know when we'll ever make a decision on that.
My blood pressure has been ideal, and I've barely had any swelling in my feet. It is definitely the exercise. I didn't get to exercise until Thursday this week, and my feet were a little puffy yesterday morning until I got my workout in. I've worked up to a 5 mile sprint on the elliptical and 2 miles on the bike during my lunch break. I think it's made a huge difference. The only fluid retention I see is in my legs right now. But it is very hot outside, so I really expected that.
I have to do my glucose test next week, and I'll definitely be interested in seeing what the scales say. I think I've now gained 7 lbs this pregnancy.
I went into a panic yesterday when I realized how far along I was. I have my next appointment next Friday, and after that I will be going to the doctor every two weeks!!!! This pregnancy has flown by. I am in the process of cleaning out Jax's big boy room, and getting all of my off-season clothes out of his soon to be closet. I know he'll love the cowboy theme if I ever get it ready! i can't remember if I shared the bedding I bought for Jax in March, but here it is:


It's just so much to do all of a sudden. It doesn't help that we've been cleaning out to close in the garage and exercise room . . . and ripping down wallpaper in the dining room to repaint it and the living room . . . and changing furniture in my bedroom . . . IT'S BEEN BUSY!! Maybe soon, I can start working on the nursery!! This is the BEDDING I had bought for the baby below. I'm going to be playing up the blue and brown in it now that I know it's a boy!

April S, these pants should look familiar to you!!!
I don't know why some of these pics are blurry.
26 weeks, 1 day:
I don't know why some of these pics are blurry.
26 weeks, 1 day:
Embarrassing moments - I knew this day would eventually come . . . when the toddler starts doing things in public that leave you speechless. Well, it happened last night. My parents, John, Jax & I took Bobbie out to eat for her birthday last night at Lonestar. Jax was AWFUL! He was throwing his food, cup, fork, anything I gave him . . . crying, pitching fits . . . and worst of all, when the waitress was taking our order, he reached up and pinched her fat roll. He had a grip on it and wouldn't let go. I didn't know what to say!!! John stepped in and said that was his way of tickling, and she said, "he just grabbed my fat roll!" I was so embarrassed. Especially since she said she had a 13 month old, so she probably was suffering from the mommy body syndrome like me. Maybe he was trying to tickle her, who knows!! It was the longest night. I think part of the reason he was so fussy is because Jax has the worst diaper rash. His normal once a day poopy has increased to 5 or 6 a day, and that has given him a bad rash. I think another tooth must be coming through. Bless his heart, he screams every time his diaper gets wet.
VBS - Jax also completed his first week of Vacation Bible School. The 3 of us managed to go every night. It didn't start until 7:00, so it was already Jax's bed time by the time it started. I think he's also fussy from messing up his sleep schedule this week. I have to say that I can't wait until tonight when I can put him to bed with his normal routine at his normal time!
Here are a few pictures from VBS:
During practice for the skits! Luckily no one took a picture of me! I was Pilate's wife, and only had 2 lines to say. Thank goodness!
The last three pictures are from the puppet room. Jax loved this. At the end one of the puppets said that they could come up and touch them if they wanted to. Jax ran up and grabbed the puppet's mouth! He has no fear. :)
Comments
I give up on the pants, I don't remember them...lol...give me a clue?
I love Jax's new bedding and the baby bedding too! I want to get gender neutral bedding for the new baby, but so far I am still losing that battle with Antonio.
As for Jax's breakdowns in public, Tatum has them ALL THE TIME!!! Unfortunately, they are pretty common, but I think most people understand and just ignore it. If not, then they can leave, right? lol We have been known to take Tatum to the restroom for a little one on one talk and she will straighten up for a while. Good luck!
Thank you for sharing that about Tatum! While it's happening to you, it feels like you are the only one with a fit-pitching out-of-control toddler.