Diamonds are a girl's best friend!!!

No, I didn't get a diamond to go on my finger, but I got one that is sending me to a beautiful beach and resort!!!! I am so proud of John! We've known for a while that he made the "hard number" for President's club...whatever all of that means. But Monday, we were told that he had made the Diamond Level. That means that he is in the top 5% of his company for sales, and the only one at his location to receive this recognition. I was so excited for him, and so proud of this accomplishment. We'll get an extra day in the Bahamas because he made this level as well. The trip will be here before we know it!

Here's a peek at our room that has been reserved: STUDIO at the REEF

We will arrive there on the day of our 6th wedding anniversary, so that is really neat! Just say a prayer that I continue to stay healthy! Even though I'm set to go, I'm leaving the decision in my doc's hands. If he has any concern, I will not go. But so far (knock on wood), this has been an easy problem-free pregnancy. I just want to keep my blood pressure and swelling down, like it has been!!





Prayers Needed: I want to also tell you that an awful tragedy has happened in our town. A 17 year old boy was thrown off of a tractor after hitting a hole. The tractor ran over him and he has lost both of his legs. He has a caringbridge site HERE: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/drewbouchillon and a facebook site HERE: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59938485005&ref=nf Please pray for him and his family at this time. I will add the links to my prayer corner. You can click HERE to read the article about his accident.

Comments

April S. said…
Congrats to John on winning that wonderful trip. I sure hope you get to go and enjoy all the pampering too!

The story about that 17 yr old is so sad. He will definitely be added to my prayer list!
Kimberly said…
Way to go John! That is awesome and quite an accomplishment! Tell him I'm so proud! Ya'll have a blast on your hard earned and free vacation!!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)