Jax the Ripper
Well, he's not ripped yet . . . but don't you think he will be if he keeps this up?? The funniest thing is him mocking the sound that John makes when he's lifting.
We had a great relaxing weekend. Jax made to bed on TIME every single night! Yay!! We had pizza and watched a movie Friday night. Saturday we took some stray kittens to the vet, grabbed a burger for lunch, swam, and got Mexican take out for dinner. Sunday morning I taught class, then we went to Walmart and got groceries. John's family came over for lunch and we swam some more. So we basically spent a whole weekend swimming and eating.
I also made a tiny bit of progress in the cleaning out for baby process. I think I'm going to add a tracker to this blog so I can make myself accountable for something every day. Yep, I'm nesting. And I have been for months!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:





Jax has 2 favorites to watch on TV: Any of the 3 Shrek movies, and this old MGM cartoon set to music that John recorded for him. This is him watching the MGM cartoon.




I guess the more things change, the more they really do stay the same . . . here are some pictures from THIS POST last year:


We had a great relaxing weekend. Jax made to bed on TIME every single night! Yay!! We had pizza and watched a movie Friday night. Saturday we took some stray kittens to the vet, grabbed a burger for lunch, swam, and got Mexican take out for dinner. Sunday morning I taught class, then we went to Walmart and got groceries. John's family came over for lunch and we swam some more. So we basically spent a whole weekend swimming and eating.
I also made a tiny bit of progress in the cleaning out for baby process. I think I'm going to add a tracker to this blog so I can make myself accountable for something every day. Yep, I'm nesting. And I have been for months!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Jax's first time down the slide. He LOVED it!
Grammy, Jax, cousin Eli
Eli
Jax has 2 favorites to watch on TV: Any of the 3 Shrek movies, and this old MGM cartoon set to music that John recorded for him. This is him watching the MGM cartoon.
I guess the more things change, the more they really do stay the same . . . here are some pictures from THIS POST last year:


Comments