Wedding Weekend
The boys: Gee, Wes, Trey, John, Troy
Me and John at the wedding!
John, me, Amy Lauren, B - I got tickled when I saw this picture of me (pregnant) and holding a glass of champagne for someone! I was certainly NOT sipping on that.
So we went to Jackson for the wedding this weekend. Everything was so nice! Friday we had rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the Capitol Club. Then we all went back to Wes and Jaime's for the night. Saturday, the guys spent the day together. I went to the mall, all by myself, which was so nice!! Then Jaime and I went to Hooter's for lunch. Then we went in the POURING down rain to Bop's for dessert. I got this strawberry shortcake custard . . . it was heavenly!! I am so glad that it is 3 hours away from me, or I would be gaining way too much weight. The wedding started at 7:00, then the reception was at the Old Captiol Inn. We all went back to Taylor's house after the wedding. Somehow, we managed to get up early Sunday and rush home to see Jax. We cooked on the grill, B & Amy Lauren and their kids came over! Then we took Gee to the airport and picked up my parents who just returned from a very long trip to Wyoming. Well, it seemed really long to me anyway. So it has been a very busy weekend!
Sidenote: We got a little carried away this weekend, but I think Troy started it! We decided to do some "senior picture" poses. Of course, I was pregnant in mine and Troy was smoking a cigarette in his . . . but we still had fun with it. Gee said it was "very American" of us to do that. So here are a few of our senior poses . . . Jaime has the rest on her camera.
Cory
Comments