1 More Day of Just Jax

Well, I've shopped and walked all day today! I bought Jax some really cute clothes at Gymboree. He was very excited to see his loot when I got home! I've been to Target, Saddle Creek mall, Wolfechase Galleria, Steak Escape with John and Aaron, Gymboree, Babies R Us, the granite store . . . I guess I was enjoying my last day out of the house for a little while.

My appointment was good. The doctor stripped my membranes and I can definitely tell that has done something!! We are scheduled to go in tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m. So wish us luck and say a prayer that everything will go smoothly!

This afternoon, I took Jax on a long ride on Big Red. We sang, and he really tried to help me sing the Alphabet song and Doe a Dear. It was so sweet. He also patted on my belly and gave it a kiss one last time. I know he doesn't really understand it, but it just melted my heart. Tonight, when it was time to put him to bed, I was an emotional wreck. I couldn't help but cry. I'm so excited to give Jax a brother and to meet the new member of our family. But at the same time, I know that these wonderful 20 months that we've been all about JUST JAX have come to an end. It will be a wondeful happy day tomorrow, but also sad in saying goodbye to Just Jax.

Comments

April S. said…
Good luck with everything tomorrow. I will definitely keep you in my prayers! Can't wait to see pictures of your family of FOUR!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)