2 More Days of Just Jax!!
Last night did not go as well in the big boy bed. This time it took 1 1/2 hours to go through his bedtime routine (story, songs, prayer) and for him to fall asleep. He was asleep 3 1/2 hours before he woke up. I went right in and put him back in the bed and layed down with him. It only took about 5 minutes for him to get back to sleep that time. But then he woke again at 2:30 a.m. He had already opened his door and come into the hall when I jumped up. This time I just couldn't lay there long enough for him to go back to sleep. He was talking and pinching my face...and I was so stopped up that I just couldn't do it. I don't know why, but my sinus problems came back Sunday. Anyway, I took him to the crib....took down the mobile and bumper and tossed him in. I know this is just going to be a process that I have to be patient with.
I had more really painful contractions yesterday. I thought (again) we might be heading to the hospital, but they were not consistent. So it looks like we will make it to Wednesday after all!
Here is the link to see all of the cowboy pictures that I didn't post: Click here!
These are the pictures from Friday afternoon - Jax was helping his Grandaddy work when I got home.




I had more really painful contractions yesterday. I thought (again) we might be heading to the hospital, but they were not consistent. So it looks like we will make it to Wednesday after all!
Here is the link to see all of the cowboy pictures that I didn't post: Click here!
These are the pictures from Friday afternoon - Jax was helping his Grandaddy work when I got home.
Comments