3 More Days of Just Jax!

Well today started with breakfast at my parent's house. Then we came back and all had naps before church. Jax is starting to make it longer and longer in church now. But I can't do it without John blocking him in on one side. I thought about how we'll have 2 with us soon . . . I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be an easy baby. Jax has never been, and it takes all of my energy to keep him busy and quiet at church. It will be interesting!

Then we had lunch with my parents. We celebrated my Dad's birthday today. We had a great time visiting with everyone, and I think Dad enjoyed his gifts. He's made what we call "a track" around the land in the back. We've been riding Big Red around it everyday, but we are also planning to use it to walk and exercise and even take the dogs on. I know it would be great to have it paved...but it's not going to happen. It would probably cost more than a car to pave around the whole "track." Anyway, we got Daddy new tennis shoes, a heart rate monitor, and a pedometer . . . . basically toys for his new exercise plan.

Mom and I finished up what we could do in the nursery today too. I will have pics of it tomorrow. I am just a little stuck though...with Jax still sleeping some in the crib, I can't leave the mobile or bumper in the crib. Anyway, he is asleep now in his big boy bed. I just don't know what I'll do if he wakes up early. I guess it depends on how I feel . . . either lay down with him or pull the stuff out of the crib and toss him in. The first night he slept in his big bed, it was relatively easy to get him to sleep. Tonight, it took 1 1/2 hours. Unfortunately I was having contractions during that time too . . . so I was about to go crazy. I'm just hoping he'll make it all night! I'll report on it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party