5 More Days of Just Jax

Why do I get myself into these commitments that I can't keep? Well, this may be a short post . . . but it's here as promised.





I work late on Thursdays, so Jax is sound asleep by the time I get home! But I did catch a few pictures and a video this morning.





Video: My favorite thing for him to say right now is Tick-Tock. It's just so cute. He'll say it when he looks at the timer on the exercise bike or watches or clocks. It's so sweet when he says it over and over...but he'd only say it once for me this morning and then got mad because I wouldn't give him the watch.






He slept until I woke him up this morning around 7:15. So this is a bedhead breakfast shot! The shirt he is wearing was actually mine when I was little. It says Nashville on it. I let him sleep in it because it has that great old soft t-shirt feel!!!






Comments

April S. said…
I love that you are doing this...Jax is going to be a great big brother!

The true test for the updates will be over the weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)